U.S. TAG to ISO/TC 108, Mechanical Vibration, Shock, and Condition Monitoring
Standardization in the field of mechanical vibration and shock and condition monitoring and diagnostics of machines, including:
- excitation by sources, such as machines and vibration and shock testing devices
- elimination, reduction and control of vibration and shock, especially by balancing, isolation and damping
- measurement and evaluation of human exposure to vibration and shock
- methods and means of measurement and calibration
- methods of testing
- methods of measurement, handling and processing of the data required to perform condition monitoring and diagnostics of machines
U.S. TAG to ISO/TC 108/SC 2
Measurement and evaluation of mechanical vibration and shock as applied to machines, vehicles and structures.
U.S. TAG to ISO/TC 108/SC 4
Human exposure to mechanical vibration and shock.
U.S. TAG to ISO/TC 108/SC 5
Standardization of the procedures, processes and equipment requirements uniquely related to the technical activity of condition monitoring and diagnostics of machines in which selected physical parameters associated with an operating machine are periodically or continuously sensed, measured and recorded for the interim purpose of reducing, analyzing, comparing and displaying the data and information so obtained and for the ultimate purpose of using this interim result to support decisions related to the operation and maintenance of the machine.